Metrics and Tools Focus
Welcome to the Metrics and Tools Focus section of the Customer Champions website
This section is devoted to equipping you with the practical strategies you need. Whether it’s conducting Loss reviews, Return on Marketing Investment investigations or the nitty gritty of online surveys, this is the place to be.
- Alternatives to NPS in B2B
- Benchmarking NPS – some practical solutions
- Benchmarking survey results
- Big data is small data in B2B
- Case study and testimonial management
- Customer complaints – collecting the right feedback
- Customer Effort: is it worth it?
- Customer Journey Mapping (CJM)
- Customer Journey Mapping – all your touchpoints open for business?
- Developing Customer Personas
- DIY online surveys: ten steps to maximising their value
- Do’s and don’ts of gaining customer feedback online
- Engaging employees with customers
- How high can your NPS score be?
- Infographics: making customer feedback meaningful
- Is the UK customer satisfaction index right?
- Maximising Return on Marketing Investment
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) – a balanced view
- Relevance as a single loyalty measure
- What is the single measure I should use for measuring the customer experience?
- Win and loss reviews – how to always win
Get in touch today to discuss how we can help you utilise these metrics and tools in your business.