Welcome to the Customer Focus section
Every company claims to listen to its customers. Most major companies conduct customer feedback programmes. But research suggests that only one in three companies plans any actions based on the results – and only one in ten actually implements any change because of it.
The Customer Focus section contains the articles, advice and information you need to become a champion for your customers.
- Benchmarking NPS – some practical solutions
- Benchmarking your customer service
- Colliding of customer journeys
- Cost of customer complaints
- Customer Champions’ 2015 predictions
- Customer Champions’ 2016 predictions
- Customer Complaints – Managing expectations
- Customer complaints – collecting the right feedback
- Customer complaints, concerns, or feedback?
- Customer Journey Mapping (CJM)
- Customer journey of an IT fault
- Customer service improvements in a tough market
- Customer service – a key differentiator in retailing
- Developing Customer Personas
- Differentiating on customer service? What are the key issues?
- Differentiating on value rather than price
- Employee engagement delivering improved customer experiences
- Employee insight into customer needs
- Going beyond Customer Journey Mapping
- How to solve the problems highlighted by customer surveys
- Identifying customers at risk of leaving
- Introduction to Customer Value Management (CVM)
- Maximising account management through customer feedback
- Maximising return on investment from customer service
- Maximising the value of customer data you already have
- Measuring customers’ emotional as well as rational thoughts
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) – a balanced view
- Sharing customer experience successes
- Technology’s impact on the voice of the customer
- Ten simple steps to effectively actioning customer feedback
- The older we are the worse customer service is
- Understanding the needs of your executive decision makers
- Understanding your value to your customer
- Using customer feedback to grow business process outsourcing (BPO) companies
- What is the single measure I should use for measuring the customer experience?