Corporate and Organisational Focus
Welcome to the Corporate and Organisational Focus section
This area looks at the strategies that have a direct effect on a company’s bottom line.
So whether you’re looking for practical tips on improving cost-effectiveness or evolving into a customer-focused organisation, this is the place to be.
- Benchmarking survey results
- Benchmarking your customer service
- Cost of customer complaints
- Customer feedback driven corporate strategy
- Customer Journey Mapping (CJM)
- Differentiating on value rather than price
- Getting board members to listen to customers. Get the right metrics
- Going beyond Customer Journey Mapping
- Improving price satisfaction without lowering prices!
- Increasing sales to current customers
- Introduction to Customer Value Management (CVM)
- Maximising account management through customer feedback
- Maximising return on investment from customer service
- Maximising Return on Marketing Investment
- Maximising the value of customer data you already have
- Sharing customer experience successes
- Understanding your value to your customer
- Using customer feedback to grow business process outsourcing (BPO) companies